WordPress: Adding a Page
This article will show you how to create a new page for your WordPress site. In order to follow along, you will need to be logged in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- On the main menu, hover over Pages and then click Add New when the submenu appears.
- This will bring you to the page editor. First, you will need to create a title for your page.
- Next, you can add the content to your page. In the text editor, add in any text, images, video, or other media that you want to be included. Click the + icon to choose a block.
- You can always preview how your page looks by clicking the Preview button in the Publish box.
Here is a quick walkthrough on how-to preview it in Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile view.
- Once you have finished editing your page, click Publish. This will immediately create your page and you can view it live on your site.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us via Chat or Phone:
- Chat Support - While you are on our website, you should see a CHAT bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of the page. Click anywhere on the bubble to begin a chat session.
- Phone Support -
- US: 888-401-4678
- International: +1 801-765-9400
You may also refer to our Knowledge Base articles to help answer common questions and guide you through various setup, configuration, and troubleshooting steps.