WordPress: Adding a Page
This article will show you how to create a new page for your WordPress site. In order to follow along, you will need to be logged in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- On the main menu, hover over Pages and then click Add New when the submenu appears.
- This will bring you to the page editor. First, you will need to create a title for your page.
- Next, you can add the content to your page. In the text editor, add in any text, images, video, or other media that you want to be included. Click the + icon to choose a block.
- You can always preview how your page looks by clicking the Preview button in the Publish box.
Here is a quick walkthrough on how-to preview it in Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile view.
- Once you have finished editing your page, click Publish. This will immediately create your page and you can view it live on your site.