Bluehost Web Hosting Help
Office 365: Setting up Email for Desktop
This article will explain how to access Outlook online or directly from your Desktop.
- To set up email on your desktop machine, log in to the Microsoft portal using the Office 365 username and password you created during account setup.
- Once signed in, click the Outlook icon to use Outlook from your browser. To set up Outlook for your desktop, see Desktop Setup below.
- Once signed in, click the Install Office button.
- Choose Office 365 apps from the drop-down menu.
- You will be prompted with a step-by-step guide on desktop installation.
If you need additional help, please see Microsoft Office Support.
Recommended Help Content
Office 365: Setting up Office Apps
How to download office apps for desktop use
Office 365: Setting up Email on Mobile Devices
This article will explain how to set up Office 365 email addresses on mobile devices for both Android and Apple.
Office 365: Logging in to Office 365
How do I log in to my Office 365 account once purchased?
Related Help Content
Office 365: Verify Third-Party Domains
To use Office 365 through Bluehost, your domain will need to use specific DNS settings. This article will explain the name server requirements for Microsoft email.
Office 365: SaRa Tool
How can I fix problems with Office 365 and Outlook?
How To Setup Outlook Email Account - Add New Email Address In Outlook
How to setup an email account in Outlook
Office 365: Tips and Tricks
How can I learn about the productivity tools included with my Office 365 plan?
Email Client Setup: Outlook 2002
How do I add my Bluehost email account to Outlook 2002?
How To Setup Outlook 2013 On Windows - Outlook 2013 Email Guide
How to setup an email account using Microsoft Outlook 2013
Email Application Setup - Outlook Express
Configuring your email client: Outlook Express.
Email Application Setup - Outlook 2016 for Mac
How to setup an email account in Outlook 2016 for Mac