What Does SiteLock Do?
SiteLock helps protect more than just your website; it can protect your business. There have never been more threats to your website business than now. Hackers use malware, SQL injection, cross-site scripting and more sophisticated techniques to steal your customer data, redirect your traffic, and ruin your site's reputation.
Protect your investment. Daily security scanning identifies vulnerabilities and protects your site against threats. The SiteLock Trust Seal provides customer confidence and has been proven to substantially increase your sales and conversions, with 70% of web visitors looking for a verifiable 3rd- party certification before providing personal data.
SiteLock provides business website security:
- Daily 360-degree vulnerability scanning
- Dashboard Reports
- Alerts & Email Notifications
- Dynamic Verifiable Security Badge
- Security Maintenance
SiteLock's 360-Degree Scanning
Unique lightweight technology searches for vulnerabilities in code and outdated applications without slowing down your site's performance.
- Database vulnerabilities
- Application vulnerabilities
- Drive-by Downloads
Instant Alerts & Reports
If a threat is detected instant email and dashboard alerts let you take action before being blacklisted by search engines, which can destroy a site's reputation and credibility.
On-Demand Expert Services
Don't have the expertise to remove malicious files or implement the recommended steps to prevent intrusions? No problem - our team of expert technicians are on-call and ready to clean and secure your site.
Verifiable SiteLock Trust Seal
Display the SiteLock security seal on your site and your visitors will know your site is safe, and that you've taken the necessary steps to protect them. This has been proven to increase sales and site conversions.
SiteLock is a website security monitoring tool for small and medium-sized businesses. SiteLock monitors websites for the following issues and vulnerabilities and alerts you of any issues:
- Search Engine/Browser Blacklisting
- Spam Blacklisting
- Application vulnerabilities
- SQL Injection vulnerabilities
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities
- Virus Scanning
- Network vulnerabilities
SiteLock also verifies a business's reputation:
- Domain ownership
- Phone verification
- Postal address verification
- SSL certificate validity
- Third-party trust seal
Security Value Proposition
- Website attacks are on the rise, coming from many new sources each day Small businesses are increasingly being targeted, as they are less likely to be secured
- Loss of search engine traffic or ranking can be devastating
- A customer data breach could literally shut down these businesses
- SiteLock provides security scanning and remediation services for small businesses
- Reputation monitoring
- Proactive security vulnerability scanning
- 3rd-party security validation
- Easy-to-use dashboard
Trust Seal Proposition
- With security now top-of-mind for consumers, over 70% of online customers look for a security seal before providing data to a website
- SiteLock's security shield has been shown to increase conversion by 15% in A/B tests
SiteLock was founded on the principle that Internet security should no longer be an expensive, intimidating topic, accessible only to large corporations with IT departments full of engineers. They have set out to democratize Internet security, providing an easy-to-use service focused on providing security for small businesses.
SiteLock is backed by tenured investors with a heritage in providing web and telecommunications solutions to small businesses. It is run by seasoned security veterans trained at Caltech, MIT, Wharton and Stanford.
As a Bluehost customer, you can receive up to 80% off the retail price of SiteLock's products. SiteLock can be purchased at a discounted rate upon sign up.
Packages and Features
($29.99 billed annually)
($95.88 billed annually)
($503.90 billed annually)
|Dynamically scan to identify malware.||Automatically find and eliminate malware.||Complete preventative protection.|
|Daily Malware Detection Scan||✔||✔||✔|
|Official SiteLock Website Badge||✔||✔||✔|
|Fully-Automated Malware Removal||✔||✔|
|File Change Monitoring||✔||✔|
|Database SQL Scanning||✔||✔|
|Targeted Attack Blocking||✔|
|Malicious Bot Protection||✔|
|Web Application Firewall||Basic||Basic||Advanced|
|Content Delivery Network||Basic||Basic||Advanced|
Order in cPanel / Existing Hosting Accounts
Shared hosting customers can also order SiteLock separately in their cPanel:
- Login to cPanel
- Click on the SiteLock icon, in the Special Offers or Upgrades section.
- New customers can select the domain they wish to protect, and then click Add to Cart. Customers who already have SiteLock can click Protect This Domain next to any additional domains they want to protect.