Bluehost Web Hosting Help
Changing the Password for a Resold Account
This article will explain how to reset the password of a customer's hosting account. These instructions only apply to the customer or resold accounts on a Reseller Hosting account. If you need to reset the password for your hosting account, please see our article How to Reset your Control Panel password.
Changing The Password
- Log in to your Bluehost control panel.
- Click the reseller subtab from the navigation menu that stretches across the top of your screen.
- Under the reseller management tools section, click the WHM icon.
- In the menu to the left under Account Functions, click Password Modification.
- Select the account users or domain name. You may also click All to view all the accounts.
- Type your New Password and Confirm Password.
- Once your password has been set, click the Change Password button.
Note: This feature will reset the password for cPanel and the main FTP account.
Recommended Help Content
Force a password change for a Resold account
How to force a resold account's owner to update their password
How to reset various passwords associated with your account
Suspending / Unsuspending a Resold account
How to suspend or unsuspend a resold account using WHM
Related Help Content
SSH/Shell access for Resold account(s)?
How to enable/turn on SSH access for Resold accounts
How to Reset your FTP Password
How to reset the password for FTP users.
Change a MySQL Users Password
This article will explain how to change or reset the password for a MySQL user.
Delete a resold account in WHM
How to terminate a resold account using WHM
How to Reset Your Login Password
How do I change my Control Panel password?
Automatic Account Creation using ClientExec
How to automatically create accounts using ClientExec
How to Add a New Hosting Account
Using WHM to add a resold account to your reseller account.
Where to Log In to Your Reseller Account
Explanation as to where a reseller and their customers will login to access their sites