Getting Started with Your New Account
You can utilize a hosting account as a strong tool to create and manage your website, as well as for email, online applications, and much more. We've got everything you need to start right here, so keep reading!
- New Account Basics
- Domains & DNS
- Email Accounts
- Build Your Site
- Billing References
- Login Management
- Finding Help
Having just started? Enter your control panel and explore the menus.
A domain name and a hosting account are two necessities for a successful website. Make sure the name servers for your domain point to Bluehost if it isn't already registered here.
- Purchase a New Domain
- Transfer Your Domain Name to Bluehost
- Assign Domains to your Account
- Create and Assign Sub-Domains
- Modify Your DNS Records
- Domain WHOIS Update and Verification
How do you plan to create your website? You can utilize our Weebly-powered in-house site builder, set up WordPress, or browse the choices on the Mojo Marketplace. Add an FTP account and transfer your files to Bluehost if you already have a website!
- Website Builder
- Install WordPress
- Create an FTP Account
- File Manager Overview
- Managing Your Database Using phpMyAdmin
- How to Create and Delete MySQL Databases and Users
Create a professional email @ your domain to take charge of the reputation of your company. Once you've created an account, access your webmail or set it up to send emails to a certain email client.
- Email Account Setup
- Email Application Setup
- Create an Email Forwarder
- Add an Email Autoresponder
- Email Troubleshooting
Secure your website and give customers peace of mind. We offer multiple tools and products to help you maintain your website's integrity.
- SSL Certificate Information
- How To Activate Free SSL Certificate - Free WordPress SSL Setup
- How to Order SiteLock
- Basic Site Security Checklist
Use our backup tools to ensure you have a current copy of your website to back up or make changes to.
- Jetpack - Backup and Restore
- Getting CodeGuard Set Up for Backups
- VPS & Dedicated Hosting: Managing Backups with SFTP
- Account Backup Policy
There are several ways to pay with us, and your billing history is simple to check.
- How to Use the Renewal Center in Account Manager
- Managing Renewal Options with Rock Accounts
- Update Your Credit Card
- Update Your Contact Email Address
Simply enter your domain name and password on the login screen to gain access to your account. Enable two-factor authentication and single sign-on to protect your login!
Search our Help Desk or open a chat! We're here to help.